Positivity can take you a long way, so bookmark this page and read wisdom from across the world, across the generations whenever you need it!
1. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
2. Reach for the moon – if you miss, you will still hit the stars.
3. If you cant handle me at my worst you don’t deserve me at my best.
4. Don’t doubt the dream it’s the best you can be.
5. Your past does not have to be your future.
6. It’s not what happens to you, it’s what you do about it.
7. Better to do something imperfectly than to do nothing flawlessly.
8. Within you is the divine capacity to manifest and attract all that you need or desire.
9. There would be nothing to frighten you if you refused to be afraid.
10. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
11. Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.
12. Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.
13. Every great dream begins with a dreamer.
14. Life isn’t about the amount of breaths you take, it’s about those moments that truly take your breath away.
15. Life is beautiful because of you.
16. The hardest thing in this world is to live in it. Be brave, live.
17. Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.
18. If you smile at me I will understand, because that is something everyone everywhere does in the same language.
19. Don’t worry, Be happy.
20. A problem shared is a problem halved.
21. Happiness shared is doubled happiness.
22.Work like you don’t need the money, love like you’ve never been hurt, dance like nobody’s watching.
23. It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.
24. From tiny acorns mighty oak trees grow.
25. What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.
26. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
27. If you’re going through hell, keep going.
28. Man’s reach should exceed his grasp, or what’s a heaven for?
29. First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
30. We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival.
31. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you too, can become great.
32. A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.
33. We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.
34. A tiny spark can start a blazing fire.
35. Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.
36. Confidence is in the eye of the beholder.
37. If it were not for hope, the human heart would break.
38. Everything is OK in the end, if it’s not OK, then it’s not the end.
39. It’s easier to go down a hill than up it but the view is much better at the top.
40. Don’t go through life, grow through life.
41. Mistakes are merely steps up the ladder.
42. Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow.
43. Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn’t be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn’t know it so it goes on flying anyway.
44. Today, you have 100% of your life left.
45. Every man is the architect of his own fortune.
46. There are people who make things happen, there are people who watch things happen, and there are people who wonder what happened. To be successful, you need to be a person who makes things happen.
47. You don’t get to choose how you’re going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you’re going to live.
48. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.
49. No man or woman is worth your tears.
50. It is not how much you do, but how much love you put in the doing.
51. Winners never quit and quitters never win.
52. No longer fear the spider, gain strength for the knowledge of bravery in its presence.
53. Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.
54. Real courage is knowing you’re licked before you start but starting anyway.
55. Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth.
56. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
57. You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
58. Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
59. Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
60. We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
61. It’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice.
62. Life is a challenge – meet it! Life is a song – sing it! Life is a dream – realize it! Life is a game – play it! Life is love – enjoy it!
63. You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
64. People who want things find ways. Others find excuses.
65. If your mind can perceive it and your heart desire it then you can achieve it.
66. Courage is to master fear, not the absence of fear.
67. Happiness is doing not having.
68. Pain is weakness leaving the body
69. A goal is a dream with a deadline.
70. Act now. For now is all you have.
71. Action is the food and drink which will nourish my success.
72. Action will destroy your procrastination.
73. All men must stumble often to reach the truth.
74. All nature is a circle of moods and you are a part of nature and so, like the tides, your moods will rise; your moods will fall.
75. All your problems, discouragements, and heartaches are, in truth, great opportunities in disguise.
76. Always raise your goals as soon as they are attained.
77. Always strive to make the next hour better than this one.
78. Always take another step. If that is to no avail take another, and yet another. One step at a time is not too difficult.
79. Any act with practice becomes easy.
80. Apply all of your efforts to become the highest mountain of all and strain your potential until it cries for mercy.
81. Avoid with fury the killers of time.
82. The harder you work the harder it is to surrender.
83. Success depends on the second letter.
84. Defeat is merely a detour on the road to success.
85. You’ve got to scratch the surface to make a dent.
86. Fall down seven times stand up eight!
87. The journey of a thousand miles begins with just one step.
88. I can, because I think I can.
89. Everything will be alright in the end. If everything isn’t alright, it isn’t the end.
90. Hate is easy, love takes courage.
91. The things you regret in life, are the risks you didn’t take.
92. Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
93. Todays mighty oak is yesterdays nut.
94. Man cannot be anything without play-acting at being it.
95. In the end it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
96. Your stronger than you feel, wiser than you think, and braver than you believe.
97. Find a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.
98. Problems are opportunities with thorns on them.
99. If a problem is fixable, if a situation is such that you can do something about it, then there is no need to worry. If it’s not fixable, then there’s no help in worrying.
100. It’s never too late to be what you might have been.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.