What is the difference between someone who is rich and someone who is not?
If you have the right mindset then getting rich is possible and likewise if you have the wrong mindset then you’re never going to get rich.
Gaining the right mindset is possible and one of the best books out there on gaining the correct mindset for wealth creation is Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker.
Below are some quotes from the book that are sure to help you change you financial blueprint for the better, so you can have that much needed wealth that you truly deserve.
1. If you want to change the fruits, you will first have to change the roots. If you want to change the visible, you mist first change the invisible.
2. The purpose of our lives is to add value to the people of this generation and those that follow.
3. If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!
4. The number one reason most people don’t get what they want is that they don’t know what they want.
5. Money will only make you more of what you already are.
6. Rich people choose to get paid based on results. Poor people choose to get paid based on time.
7. Keep your eye on the goal, keep moving toward your target.
8. What you focus on expands.
9. If your motivation for acquiring money or success comes from a non-supportive root such as fear, anger, or the need to “prove” yourself, your money will never bring you happiness.
10. Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.
11. Your field of focus determines what you find in life.
12. It’s simple arithmetic: Your income can grow only to the extent that you do.
13. Your programming leads to your thoughts; your thoughts lead to your feelings; your feelings lead to your actions; your actions leads to your results. Therefore, just as is done with a personal computer, by changing your programming, you take the first essential step to changing your results.
14. Rich people are excellent receivers. Poor people are poor receivers.
15. Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their value. Poor people think negatively about selling and promotion.
16. Money is a lubricant. It lets your slide through life instead of having to scrape by. Money brings freedom, freedom to buy what you want, and freedom to do what you want with your time. Money allows you to enjoy the finer things in life as well as giving you the opportunity to help others have the necessities in life. Most of all, having money allows you not to have to spend your energy worrying about not having money.
17. Rich people act in spite of fear. Poor people let fear stop them.
18. The biggest obstacle to wealth is fear. People are afraid to think big, but if you think small, you’ll only achieve small things.
19. Rich people have their money work hard for them. Poor people work hard for their money.
20. If you want to move to a new level in your life, you must break through your comfort zone and practice doing things that are not comfortable.
21. Rich people are bigger than their problems. Poor people are smaller than their problems.
22. Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.
23. Rich people believe “I create my life.” Poor people believe “Life happens to me.”
24. Rich people think big. Poor people think small.
25. Bless that which you want. If you see a person with a beautiful home, bless that person and bless that home. If you see a person with a beautiful care, bless that person and bless that car. If you see a person with a loving family, bless that person and bless that family. If you see a person with a beautiful body, bless that person and bless their body.
26. Rich people focus on opportunities. Poor people focus on obstacles.
27. For the rich, it’s not about getting more stuff. It’s about having the freedom to make almost any decision you want.
28. Rich people associate with positive, successful people. Poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people.
29. Rich people admire other rich and successful people. Poor people resent rich and successful people.
30. Rich people think “both”. Poor people think “either/or”.
31. Rich people focus on their net worth. Poor people focus on their working income.
32. If you shoot for the stars, you’ll at least hit the moon.
33. Rich people manager their money well. Poor people mismanage their money well.
34. Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think they already know.